Facebook is a social media networking service and is amongst the list of top visited websites in the world. It has more than one and half billion active users. Facebook offers a number of features to its users. Some of the features are available to everyone while some specialized features are available to a very small number of users. Some of the most commonly used features available to everyone are the ability to post updates, post status, chat with friends, add friends, take part in group chat, share images and videos, like or share status, post comments on status, poke friends, follow someone, etc. You can also create groups and business pages. You can also get in touch with your friends on Facebook via audio calling and video calling. These features are accessible over all the Internet Enabled devices. Some of the devices having iOS and Android have a dedicated app for them. The same features can be used on these devices also.
Did you know? : http://gonetech.net/how-to-recover-hacked-facebook-account/
Some advanced Facebook feature too can be used by everyone but the users need to pay some amount to use these services. The advertising feature on Facebook helps the businesses reach a wider audience and to attract more and more prospective clients. In order to use this feature, you need to pay Facebook a small amount of money so as to keep the advertising campaign up and running.
Apart from these, a number of apps are available on iOS and Android to perform the task on the go as you would normally perform on the Facebook.
- Facebook moments: It can be used by the users to share the images instantly and get the images instantly.
- Facebook Pages Manager: It helps you the option to monitor your pages and keep track of the progress of your page.
- Facebook Ads Manager: It helps you manage your Facebook ads even on the go.
Apart from these, there are various features that can be used by only a selected user base. Some of the common features used by selected few are:
Facebook Mentions: It can be used only by a selected few verified public figures. It helps the icons get in touch with their followers.
- Workplace by Facebook: It helps you to interact with your coworkers at a workplace. It is only available for the companies.
- Instant Articles: Instant articles on Facebook help you to share articles immediately on Facebook. It also helps the media persons and media houses to post the articles instantly. This feature is available only for journalists, and media houses.
These vast amounts of features make Facebook a pleasurable experience for all. But sometimes the users may encounter some problems with their FB account. Some commonly encountered problems are quite easy to fix while the complex problems may turn out to be quite problematic to solve. In case you encounter any such problems with your Facebook account irrespective of the level of complexity of the problem you can ring Facebook helpline number and get the problem fixed by FB helpdesk experts.
Go to the site: http://gonetech.net/facebook-helpline-number/
@Dial toll-free helpline number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)
About the Author
Andrew Brown is a Facebook expert who loves to solve Facebook problems encountered by anyone. He also loves to experiment on FB and find out the bugs and report it.